I translate from English or German into French, particularly in the industrial and legal fields. And I can ponder for hours to try to find the most accurate word.
As a certified translator, I have learned, not only how to translate perfectly in specialized and precise terms. I do this whilst preserving the original lay-out of the document as closely as possible.
- SNET, E.ON Group, Carling plant
- Metz Métropole
- Nestlé Waters, Nestlé Group, Vosges
- Université de Lorraine, Metz
- I.U.T. Périgueux
- Association Allez-Y, Jumilhac-le-Grand
- ArcelorMittal Group, Gandrange steelplant, full time interpretor for 18 months
- Metz District Court
- Management Sciences of Health, a non governmental organisation,Washington, USA
- Centre International de l’Enfance et de la Famille and Association Delpiis, Paris